About Me

My photo
East Providence, RI, United States
I am the proud gramma of a beautiful 10-year- old girl named Hailee. Her Pappa and I started this site so she can follow us as we travel throughout different states on our vacations. Now that she is older and we are able to travel the country with her, this will be a site for all of our friends and family to join us on our adventures throughout the USA

Monday, June 29, 2009

JOHN AND KATHLEEN'S 40TH ANNIVERSARY

Tonight, Sunday, June 28Th, we celebrated John and Kathy's 40Th wedding anniversary with a surprise party at Chelos in East Providence. We also celebrated Kathy's 65Th birthday with a special butterfly cake. Everyone had a great time and I hope John and Kathy have great memories of this wonderful accomplishment.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Looks like everyone had a blast. The boys and I wish we could have come, but circumstances were not on our side. So glad John got up there though.

Chat with Kathleen said...

Maureen these are SPECIAL TIMES especially when you have a loving caring sister, LIKE YOU, who is available during precious times of need. Thank you so very much for working with Mark and John Michael to make this a really SURPRICE 40TH ANNIVERSARY and BIRTHDAY Party. You most definitely surprised us, Those were sheer tears of emotional excitement and amazement.
I cannot imagine my life without you, I love you so very mush, You are an angel.
In the cookies of life, you are the chocolate chips.
There is no better friend than YOU,my little sister, and there is no better sister than YOU.

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life." ~Isadora James

BTW, You are getting really good with blogging, super slide and selection of songs.

Heather said...

It looked like everyone had fun! I wish I could have gone, I had a commitment that I had made over a month ago though, and I couldn't cancel, it was something that was very important to my friend, and it happened to be at the same time. I wish I had known about this party sooner!