About Me

My photo
East Providence, RI, United States
I am the proud gramma of a beautiful 10-year- old girl named Hailee. Her Pappa and I started this site so she can follow us as we travel throughout different states on our vacations. Now that she is older and we are able to travel the country with her, this will be a site for all of our friends and family to join us on our adventures throughout the USA

Monday, July 12, 2010

2010 USA ADVENTURES

Well, we are off to more adventures in the USA. We leave Saturday, July 17th for the Mall of America in Minneapolis, MN. This is part of my life's dream to travel to all 48 contingent states. After next weekend, my tally with be 29 states visited and 19 more to go!! If all goes well and God willing, we will leave on August 7th for a cross-country trip with Adam, Bonnie and Hailee. I will travel through Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota and Iowa. My tally after this adventure will be 37 visited and 11 more to go!!!!!!!!!!
Dust off your travel bags and say a little prayer that "all goes well". Happy trails to you and see you soon.

2 comments:

heather said...

Can't wait to read all about it! Have fun! :)

Chat with Kathleen said...

I am glad you are following your life dream. I look forward to reading about your adventure at the Mall of America in Minneapolis, MN.which includes 520 storefronts and a 7-acre amusement park.
fun fun fun

Have you seen the movie, MALL COP, with Kevin James, filmed at that Mall. There is a great show on the Learning Channel about these Mall cops.
http://press.discovery.com/us/tlc/programs/mall-cops/

Take pictures of those cops with their segways. Those cops have been using them since 2003 in the that 4.2 million-square-foot mall.
I am glad you have begun blogging again and will keep your family and friends posted with all your activities filled with excitment.
Sis
BTW, Thank you for the healthy almonds and packets for flavoring my bottles of water. Rea said you had just left when we arrived.