About Me

My photo
East Providence, RI, United States
I am the proud gramma of a beautiful 10-year- old girl named Hailee. Her Pappa and I started this site so she can follow us as we travel throughout different states on our vacations. Now that she is older and we are able to travel the country with her, this will be a site for all of our friends and family to join us on our adventures throughout the USA

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

T-31 Hours

Hi Everyone:
Are your bags packed and ready to go? We have 31 hours until takeoff!! I must admit that I am getting a little nervous. We are so glad that all of you (we added a few more friends to our trip this year) will be coming with us again. It is so much more fun when you go away with family and friends!

We found a Krispy Kreme shop that is open 24 hours and has free Wi-Fi. It is at the Excalibur Hotel next to our Luxor Hotel. We will try to go there to update our blogs. Since I will HAVE to have a donut each time I use their Wi-Fi, I will probably come home 10lbs heavier and in a diabetic coma!

Take care, and we will see you in VEGAS!!!!!

Pappa and Grandma


2 comments:

Heather said...

I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing trip!!! Can't wait to read all about it!

Chat with Kathleen said...

This is such an exciting trip, Vegas. Have fun for all of us. and enjoy that hot 100 degree weather. You can refuse the donut and just have your daily caffeine. I hope you hit a jackpot.
Love Sis